Are you searching for engaging 5th grade myView Literacy activities that inspire and empower your students? Are you looking to foster independent or small group work rather than traditional lecturing? Above all, would you prefer to allocate less time to resource searching in the extensive myView manual and more time focusing on what truly matters to you as an educator?
Let Teaching with a Vision support you not only with paid resources and activities but also with the numerous freebies , helping you navigate through this extensive program. Read below to unlock the key to your success!
5TH GRADE MYVIEW LITERACY LANGUAGE QUICK CHECKS
Are you searching for printable worksheets that can be used as homework or morning work? These language quick checks will seamlessly prepare your students for the weekly and unit assessments. Each question mirrors all assessment questions for units 1-5 in the areas of:
- Spelling/Word Study
Here’s what teachers are saying about this valuable resource:
- I love this resource. It is great for reviewing the Language skills taught throughout the week. I will use it as homework for students to review the skills at home. Thank you for the great resource. Laura W Rated 5 out of 5
- Invaluable resource! Excellent, no prep review that goes along with the curriculum perfectly! I’m getting them for every unit! Lanae C. Rated 5 out of 5
5TH GRADE MYVIEW VOCABULARY: ACADEMIC & WEEKLY WORD WALL CARDS
Unleash student engagement with Vocabulary Word Wall Cards from Teaching with a Vision. They are editable and are offered two ways: Word Wall Cards for both Academic and Weekly Vocabulary OR Word Wall Cards for Academic & Weekly Vocabulary with Task Cards and a Parent Letter for each unit. Click here to view all of 5th Grade Vocabulary resources OR click on each image.
Grab this FREEBIE 5th Grade myView vocabulary resource to see it in action.
These no prep, editable 5th Grade myView VOCABULARY CARDS & ACTIVITIES are purposeful and engaging as they are offered both in digital & print versions. Great for bulletin board display, morning work, homework, literacy or task center!
SAVE BIG WHEN YOU BUY THE YEARLONG BUNDLES FEATURED BELOW! Click on each image to explore the different bundles offered.
5TH GRADE MYVIEW WORD STUDY AND SPELLING ACTIVITIES
Offered Weekly, Per Unit and Yearlong, these Spelling/Word Study Printable Worksheets (also digital in Google Slides) are guaranteed engagement as they include: anchor charts, task cards, a 10 question multiple choice quiz and a parent letter explaining the weekly focus.
Here’s what teachers are saying:
- Thank you so much for creating this resource! Very user friendly and it helps students understand the word study skill of the week! Thank you!!! Love your resources!!!— Janna G. Rated 5 out of 5
- I have bought several items from this author to go with My View Literacy and they have all been amazing! I have emailed her and she has provided all kinds of support (including emotional lol) and help with a very quick response time! She has great resources that are great quality. Jamie S. Rated 5 out of 5
How can I best use these task cards in my 5th grade classroom?
Task cards are an effective tool for reinforcing spelling and word study skills due to their versatility and interactivity. They provide focused, hands-on challenges that cater to diverse learning styles, promoting engagement in individual, partner, or group settings. I have used these exact task cards in MANY of the classrooms I model lessons in and students love them! Grab this FREEBIE and explore my Top 10 Ways to Use Task Cards.
Unleash Ultimate engagement by GRABbing THE UNIT OR 5th Grade myview YEARLONG BUNDLE AND SAVE! SAVE! SAVE!
Plan for the entire year by exploring the Yearlong Bundle and saving MORE THAN 50% by clicking here
For each Unit Bundle, see below or click on each image:
- Unit 1 Mega Bundle Click here
- Unit 2 Mega Bundle Click here
- Unit 3 Mega Bundle Click here
- Unit 4 Mega Bundle Click here
Freebie Grade 5
DON’T FORGET TO GRAB YOUR FREEBIE Grade 5 , Unit 4 by clicking here
I truly hope that you and your students find these activities engaging, purposeful and most of all time saving!! If I can help you in any way, please don’t hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other blog posts you may find useful: